Thursday 4 August 2016

Gatefold Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Christmas card, made using the Sizzix Gatefold/Diorama die set that I purchased this Spring. While Gatefold cards are easy enough to make without a die - this set comes with all kinds of layering dies, which I love.


I was going to add some punched snowflakes, but in the end decided the card was fine without them. Here it is fully open ...


The snowmen and label were all fussy cut from patterned paper in the same stack. I think it's the first holiday paper stack in a long time that I've liked every single sheet in it.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
Gatefold/Diorama dies - Sizzix
Fun foam
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cream card stock - Papertrey Ink

Card size - 5" square


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. another amazing Christmas creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper ist fantastic- and your card too
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen