Thursday 15 September 2016

Felt Embellishment Thanksgiving Cards

Good morning friends

One day last fall, I was wandering around Hobby Lobby and saw these felt stickers. I snagged a package knowing they would make cute cards for the Grandkids. Here are four of the cards I made with the stickers.







Supplies:
Felt embellishments - Hobby Lobby
Blueprints dies #24 - My Favorite Things
Blueprints #23 - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - K & Company and Echo Park
Give Thanks  & Happy Thanksgiving stamp - the Alley Way Stamps
Flourished Happy Thanksgiving stamp - unknown
Pan Pastels
Hairspray
Words???
Beige Astroparche

Card size - all, A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. Love your card for Thanksgiving!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. those felt stickers are perfect for those cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen