Tuesday 6 September 2016

Halloween Card Trio with Stickers

Good morning friends

Today's share are the Halloween cards I made for my parents to give three of their Great Grandkids (Olivia, Ethan and Zachary).


I had these adorable stickers in my stash, so adhered them to white card stock then fussy cut them out. The panels were cut with Els' Stitched rectangles, and I added a spider web doily on one. The other two feature the banner and crown from the Anita Frames Pop-Up by Karen Burniston. I like the pop of black those accents give the cards.




I added hand lettering inside each card to personalize them, but apparently didn't take a photograph!

Supplies:
White card stock
Stickers - stash
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Studio Calico
Black card stock
fun foam
Anita Frames Pop-Up (crown & banner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen