Sunday 4 September 2016

Wobbly Acorn Card

Good morning friends

I had SO much fun making this card - I think I smiled the whole time. My friend "B" scored us some of the new MINI Action Wobbles and I was happy to see that they fit on the 'Into the Woods' stamp set. Now this is a set I've had pretty much since it came out.

I love it.

I love to look at it - those adorable critters just make me happy.

But I hardly ever use it.

Since I'm working at giving my older products some love these days, I pulled out this set along with some of the adorable Lawn Fawn plaid patterned papers.


I don't really get shopping very often anymore because of my RA but thankfully Amazon had a nice assorted package of Wiggly Eyes. Amazon.ca has really improved their product line in the past couple of years - which makes my life so much easier! Anyhow, I haven't used wiggly eyes on projects for a VERY long time, but when I saw how darned cute the acorn looked with wiggly eyes? I was sold. And hooked, I'm afraid - you will be seeing lots more wiggly eyes on things in the future.


The acorn is on one of the Mini Action Wobbles, and when you flick it with your finger you also get the noise of the wiggly eyes. It's addicting. Ha!


The card inside is sweet and simple...



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper, stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wiggly eyes
Glaze Pen
Wink of Stella
Bic Markers
Watercolour crayons
Coloured Pencils
Gamsol & blending stump
Mini-Action Wobbles - Art Impressions

Card size - standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen