Tuesday 4 October 2016

Thanksgiving Gourd Twist Pop-Up

Good morning friends

I was looking through my patterned paper stacks and this gourd paper caught my eye. I thought it would make a great Thanksgiving Card ... here is the front.


As the card is opened you get a glimpse of the Pop-Up, which is sideways.


When the card is fully open, the Pop-Up twists and pops up in the centre of the card!


I had a coordinating gourd embellishment in my stash, so added it and a leaf to the centre circle, then stamped and cut a banner. This banner is as wide as you would want to go or it will bend as the card is closed. The label where we will sign our names is on the left, as I didn't want any edges catching the banner.


The Twist Circle Pop-Up die by Karen Burniston allows you to make Pop-Up cards fairly quick and easy. This one didn't take any time at all!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
Twist Circle, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Beige Astroparche card stock
Thanksgiving Greetings stamp - The Alley Way Stamps
White card stock
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Printed embellishment - K & Company
Labels and Stamp and Die - Reverse Confetti
Fun foam
Metallic Gel Pen - Sakura

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. perfect paper for a perfect card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done beautiful work, I like you ideas and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the paper you used on this, perfect for Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen