Friday 14 October 2016

Wobbly Turkey Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

I've had this turkey stamp for quite a while, and finally decided to use it. It's pretty large though ... so after it was stamped and die cut it sat on my stamping table a few weeks until I decided what to DO with it.


Finally, I added it to this scalloped card with an Action Wobble along with a word balloon. The beak and eyes are glossy because I went over them with a Glaze pen. Even though the turkey is so large, being on the Action Wobble gives him some character and I'm much happier with the card than I would have been otherwise.


Inside I did some hand lettering and stamped the tiny turkey from the same set.


Supplies:
Brown card stock
Cream card stock
Scalloped Card - Sizzix
Turkey and word stamps - Stamps of Life
Glaze Pen
Patterned paper (for the turkey) - K & Company
Action Wobble
Word Bubble die - Stampin' Up
Markers
Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen